Bucks Meet 2010 (Sat 17th April)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
know its my fault but Roary is v525 and on list twice.
looking forward to another drive

hi dopey b******s here just turned up at oxford 2 weeks early! I wondered where everyone was......sorry for the phone messages Ben and Jacko, you must have wondered why this bloke is calling from the services asking if he is in the right place!
oh well i had a good drive and at least know where to be in a couple of weeks.
I will buy a diary i think

Ooops! Well, if you'd printed off a copy of the route, you could have had an advance preview!

Neil said:
Ooops! Well, if you'd printed off a copy of the route, you could have had an advance preview!

He could have had a trial run indeed.....

I have been on about 2/3rds of it when working in that area, and don't live far from it... all being well should turn up for the day... though will bail before any meal/evening stuff kicks off.

It's looking highly unlikely I'll make this mate :(

really sorry, but it's looking like i'm gonna have to fork out £100+ for the car :(
will keep you posted though :eek:k:

So tempted to stay for food even though can't afford it. Damn you mortgage deposit! Who needs a house anyway?

Neil, will you need numbers for eating and if so when by? Nom.

Bloody hell, that's a very good point Vix, thanks for reminding me. I'll put a post/PM together later tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back