Bucks Meet 2010 (Sat 17th April)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope the weather is like today's.

:cool:

pumapilot said:
spike. said:
We will be coming up A34 if thats any good.

What time do you want to meet at Chievley services Ross?

erm, we gotta be there b4 12noon..

approximate postcode of Oxford services is OX33 1JN

Chievely is RG18 9XX

so about 11am

I'm afraid I don't have a pre-drive meal planned, so bring your own sarnies, or grab something at Oxford services!

There is a tea room at Wendover Woods, where we should be having a fairly long stop :)

Shame you won't be coming to this now Zara :(

Neil,

just to let you know in advance I'll be dashing off at some point on the drive. not 100% sure when though. I'll have to double check travelling to head off to my mates place. Got to be in peterborough for around 7PM.

looks like high wycombe to peterborough is about two hours so if I'm setting off by about 4:30 -5PM then I should make it in plenty of time. I'm guessing we may be most of the way to the caves by then though so I'll get most of the drive in :D

Yeah, I'm aiming for us to get to the caves by around 1600 anyway Paul, so that should work out OK.

Just a quick one guys - as I don't have a pre drive meal booked, it might be an idea to arrive at the services half hour or so early if you want a bite to eat before leaving. I'll be there at 1130. I'm aiming for us to leave the services at 1230 at the latest.

hiya guys, gutted i can't make this meet (newbie!) whens the next one?!?!!? (eager!) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best thing to do is have a scan of the meets section. There's usually something going on most months ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back