Christmas Meal for the Puma folk...

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah im not going to be able to make the meal :-(

BUT

Im still goin to drive down anyway and come out, and stay over in the Inn! Im not missing the best chance to meet up with you guys :grin:

Right well times up as I'll be booking more than likely 2moro as I have to work 2day

The list I have for the meal:

zarablackcoupe
Andyw
Neil
Zenithus
Lanithro
spike
stacey
Patchpuma

cheers :)

*URGENT*

Right Im extremely pissed off... Ive just had a telephone call from the restaurant that we have booked for the Christmas meal informing me that there has been a mistake (Bearing in mind I booked this nearly 3 weeks ago!), I have just been told that after 6:30pm the restaurant is full and they can't keep our booking... Aparantly the person I booked with had the wrong diary!!

So, as I said pissed off doesnt really come close and Im abit stupmed as I know people have taken time off and booked up to come to this...

If anyone has any suggestions reguarding another date please get in touch as Im rather quite stumped as what to do...
(the Friday 18th December is the kids party so couldnt have that)

The deposit has been refunded due to their incompitance so I can return this to people...*

What?! That's ridiculous! I can't believe it! :shock:

How unprofessional and incompetent is that?! :fists: Wrong diary?!?! WTF?!?!

I don't know what to say...not a situation we should be in really. Don't worry Zara, it's not your fault :)

Er...the first thing that comes to mind is the weekend before? But even that might be difficult for some people, especially Ross who'd have to change his flights and car hire and stuff. Plus like you say, for people who have booked time off it's a bit of a PITA.

Right, well Ive rang up a coupe of other local pubs (including the place we had lunch at on the last NE meet in Durham) and for 18th and 19th (Friday and Saturday) they are either already fully booked or don't have enough space for a party of our size...

Ill have a look in my free time over the next few days... but so far it aint looking good :(

Really sorry about this!

It's not your fault Zara that the restaraunt staff are a bunch of monkeys. :(

I think we should turn on mass on the 19th, and demand a table... bet theres more of us than them! lol

Have you tried tabletable chain, they are good value. i know the 19th will be a very busy already.

I dont think my flights are refundable, so will be there whatever... we can still do the day time meet... and hopefully find somewhere for the evening, even if means getting a take away at the washington hilton (zara's place!)

Ross Ive already tried those places... they were the 1st ones I tried...
I got extremely angry on the phone to our restaurant we booked (was a good job I wasnt there in person or thered have been murders!)

Ill try again tomorrow and if not then I am sorry but I will have to cancel... I do apologise! :(

Ross has arranged a meet during the day at Holy Island... take a look in the meets section

Right, well after ringing round places to try and get us in somewhere for an xmas meal has got me neewhere :(

Although, food and a night out would still be good so how is everyone for Frankie and Bennys? not xmassy I know but hey its a get together! :)

Still on the 19th... will book a table for 8 people in Sunderland centre

Tables booked for 7:30 19th December..

2 Lambton Street, Sunderland, SR1 1TP
Tel: +44 (0)191 514 7369

Theres a car park right over the road and when eating at the restaurant the car parking ticket is paid for by the restaurant

Right, Ive rang Frankie and Benny's.. the table is booked all 10 of us at 7:30... so thats sorted

Latest posts

Back