Christmas Meal for the Puma folk...

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping to go on leave this Thursday - don't really fancy driving from Washington back to High Wycombe via Coventry (more than likely with a hangover!) on Sunday night to be in work on Monday.

haha im goin to be sleeping for most of the day i think, then the nice long drive up to good old Scotland woooooooo!

Lets see how you English drink, hope ya can keep up :grin: hehe!

4 DAYS!!!! WOO!

i'm really annoyed I cant stay for the piss up! bloody ryanair timetable!

Bet they dont serve tennants in Sunderland?

well it is just driving ;) we do not race or drive recklessly so you need not worry about experience. only experience you need is normal drivin experience and photo-taking experience ;)

(hey I am from aberdeen as well ;) but am living in newcastle now)

Yeah i was talking bout drinking exp, but yeah my 8mega pix samsung tocco is beasting for pictures, just got to remember to take off everything i got on it so ive got enough memory to get some good pics :grin: of the cars and the night out wooo!

and Zara didnt mean to call ya old :p haha! BEER FTW!

HarryHendo said:
Yeah i was talking bout drinking exp, but yeah my 8mega pix samsung tocco is beasting for pictures, just got to remember to take off everything i got on it so ive got enough memory to get some good pics :grin: of the cars and the night out wooo!

and Zara didnt mean to call ya old :p haha! BEER FTW!

Ive got a samsung also mate... class for taking photys with! :)

FTW?

Prefer the Guiness mesel ;)

Ditto

I had a Samsung Tocco and it was the most useless piece of junk imaginable :p

Latest posts

Back