Western Super Mare Fudraiser 6th May Rally For Heroes

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aww im there on the sat 5th!! :( popin down with sister and kides.. bad idea in 401... kides lol.... maybe coach i think then haha. sorry cant make with but will see you all just after this

thats a shame!, hope you enjoy Weston Super Mare, the electric go karts on the peir are quite lame lol

This is growing, as we have PH on board, so hopefully there will be a really good mix of metal to see...

C'mom show your support!

An update for you all...

WSM intends to make as big a fuss as they can with the Mayor and the Chairman of the RBL turning out to meet us once we are settled in.

The Legion is providing their Mobile Display Unit, which has a large screen in which the RFH video will be played on a loop.
They will also a PA system for local artists. There should be a mobile Punch and Judy show and a mysterious Dragon Lady (the mind boggles!)
They will be sourcing local talent to provide us with live music; there will also be RBL’s Bike Radio.
There will be a local Market – comprising currently of 16 stalls – encapsulating the Spirit of Somerset immediately adjacent to the Rally for Heroes vehicles which will also include face painting.

Car clubs include....

Royal British Legion Riders
Rally for heroes cars
Birmingham classic car club
VW camper van club
WSM classic car club
Project Puma
Bristol FFOC
Jensons owners club
Subaru owners club (Bath Branch)
BMW Southwestern owners club
Focus ST club
TVR club
JAG
Piston Heads

I'm in, although I'll be in the Alfa so I guess I'll have to find parking when I get there.

Z, where are you and hotrod meeting up, I'll try and join the convoy. :)

anyone can come and park, its not a ford only event, I'm sure Zara & Hotrod wont mind you parking with them

Just so you're aware Ross - I'll probably see you guys there (got no time nor inclination to clean the Mini - seems pointless to display a car I hate :lol: )

erm John you say the place and I'll be there...
although most definately in a sorry state as Im out for a mates birthday on the 5th and I can't do 'just a couple' :|

Neil said:
Just so you're aware Ross - I'll probably see you guys there (got no time nor inclination to clean the Mini - seems pointless to display a car I hate :lol: )

I'm sure no-one will mind, will see you there one way or another :)

Zara said:
although most definately in a sorry state as Im out for a mates birthday on the 5th and I can't do 'just a couple' :|

Howzabout junction 10 M42/A5 services, and I'll get the coffees?

I would like to publically thank Paulob1 for his very generous donation towards The Royal British Legion & Help for Heroes.

In his own words "I am very very keen on the legion and the help for heroes campaign, we all pay too little to the whole thing, these people are giving up their lives for our freedom...we need to support them.."

Just to remind everyone, that any monies are spilt 50/50 between the charities, and none of it is put toward running the event. Any admin costs, eg stickers, publishing materials comes out of the sponsors donations.

If anyone would like to donate, however large or small, then please do so through this link

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserPage.action?userUrl=spike2&pageUrl=3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hotrodspike said:
Zara said:

Howzabout junction 10 M42/A5 services, and I'll get the coffees?

Thats fine for me.

As Z says, just need the time.

Rich.

If any of you are on Pistonheads or not and could print off a few of these I'd be forever grateful, just means we might get a better spot for parking lol:

logo:

http://www.kevinphipps.plus.com/Update5/PistonHeads%20Logo%201.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts

Back