Western Super Mare Fudraiser 6th May Rally For Heroes

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I've just posted on PH - could you add me to the list Ross? I haven't done a car show in ages and it'd be nice to be on a stand :)

hotrodspike said:
Zara said:
erm John you say the place and I'll be there...
although most definately in a sorry state as Im out for a mates birthday on the 5th and I can't do 'just a couple' :|

Howzabout junction 10 M42/A5 services, and I'll get the coffees?

Room for one more in the convoy?

Cheers Spike...just noticed the post code on this thread...opps! Hopefully I will be there at Morrisons Sunday 6th! With the gf or course! Well someones gotta drive if I have one too many serbits! lol! Any good pubs on the front?! And just noticed Vdubs...so she will definetly wanna come!
Is anyone going up from further south? Could arrange to meet up somewhere and travel up if you are interested?

Cheers
Ade

are we meeting at morrisons aswell then? after the convoy from the M42...

anyone printing those PH thingys off for me please? :oops:

Zara said:
are we meeting at morrisons aswell then? after the convoy from the M42...

anyone printing those PH thingys off for me please? :oops:

yes, best to, find the other pumas, so you all park together :)

I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop back out of this again - I've got another weekend of duty tech cover :(

Well just got the insurance sorted...starts midnight Saturday...so no excuses now :thumbs: Actually me and Sue will be stopping in Burham the night before so not too far to come in the morning :p
It looks like we will be the only car comming the wrong way (!) as all the rest of you will be heading down from the M42....so if you dont wanna stop at Morrisons then no problem with me! We will just follow the rest in!
By the way...is it regulation to have a nice clean shiny car :pose: ? Mine looks a state after all this rain and dunno if I will get a chance to wash and wax! lol! So we'll be sat in the dirty Grey little Thunder at the back :-( !

no regulations at all, always nice to have a clean car, but in this weather I'm sure people will understand :)

I;ve been to enough car shows with a dirty car

well the curse of Ford has hit this week :( having some issues with the car atm, cut out on me 2 times over the last 2 days and is driving pretty shit atm

aswell as heading up to Chris tomorrow for the annual brake shizzle im getting the car looked at over the weekend, so I'm gonna have to pull out aswell :( really sorry guys

Latest posts

Back