Western Super Mare Fudraiser 6th May Rally For Heroes

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spike.

Heres another get together for the pumas

Rally for Hereos are holding an event to raise money for Help for Heroes and The Royal Britiah Legion..

Place

Western Super Mare Lawns.

Meeting point - Morrisons, Summer Lane, Locking Castle, Weston Super Mare, Weston-Super-Mare, BS24 7AY

Date

6th May 2012

Time

Format

Car clubs are invited a mixed brand get together on Western super Mare Lawns, to help raise money for Rally For Heroes nominated charities. The only cost for this will be £5 that is payable on the day. The same as it costs to park at WSM on a Bank holiday! Hopefully we will see some more Fords present as there are several Car Clubs that have been invited to this event.

Cars will be parked in groups they arrive with otherwise they will be directed to the nearest space. It makes the car park more of an interesting spectacle if the cars are mixed up. This is standard policy at Goodwood Breakfast Clubs, for example.

Anyone wishing to support the Rally for Heroes, with our fundraising goal, or requiring further information may do so through my fundraising account.
http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserPage.action?userUrl=spike2&pageUrl=3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Attendees

Zara
Neil
HotRodSpike
Burn8 +1
chardy

WSMPoster.jpg

If you don't mind a slightly filthy* Beige Box on the stand, I'm in :)

* I suppose I could really clean it

Back