Western Super Mare Fudraiser 6th May Rally For Heroes

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm not risking it tbh mate :(

plus Ive got a busy day tomorrow so won't get time to get a look at it properly.

Glad you made it along, was good to see you, Hope you enjoyed your trip to the seaside :)

The Rally For Heroes are proud to announce we raised just shy of £3000, which gets spilt 50/50 between The Royal British Legion and Help For Heroes.

Sorry Spike...missed you by at least an hour mate! Was aiming to be at Morrisons for half nine but due to a mishap with the girlfriends mums Focus keys...(dont ask too embarressing!)...we didnt get there till 20 two ten...pulled up behind a load of TVR's all out admiring each others polished gems!! Anyway saw you parked on the grass and got some photos to post...have to say couldnt decide which was best out of the Jenson...Imp or Swallow? You can probably guess my eye was more on the older stuff!
Was a great day out...lovely weather ...beautiful cars...very worthy cause...and I finally got on the new pier!!

Loved the Imp, had a long chat with the owner, loved the Jensen, the Swallow was cool and the supercharged Jag had the widest wheels I've ever seen. Had a nice fish and chips on the front and fed the seagulls, what more could you want from a day at Weston?
Oh, on the way home stopped at the Helicopter Museum for a mooch, cool!

spike. said:
you can link to them in this thread...

I saw your puma, looking good there!

What..nah...bog standard...complete with go faster mud stripes! It was gleaming last month when i finally washed polished and waxed the poor thing!
Mind you got some extra go faster stripes now...took a little trip along the cost to sand point after the ralley...lovely spot...bit of a narrow road out there though...ended up pulling in to let people by and hit a stone hiding in the hedge :shock: Never mind...goes with the teritory :eek:k:

Glad you hear you raised a load of money though :eek:k: great day out....well done!
Oh and one last thing...is the TR6 the oldest car going on the ralley?

hotrodspike said:
Loved the Imp, had a long chat with the owner, loved the Jensen, the Swallow was cool and the supercharged Jag had the widest wheels I've ever seen. Had a nice fish and chips on the front and fed the seagulls, what more could you want from a day at Weston?
Oh, on the way home stopped at the Helicopter Museum for a mooch, cool!

Doh...missed the big wheels on the Jag?! :? Yeap...some lovely cars...was an emaculate viva turned up later! Never thought I would hear myself ever say that :shock:
Was quite impressed with the pier...but not the seagulls...they keep following me :'( ...think it something to do with being cornish? Pasties were good though :thumbs:

Must try to get to the museum some time...worked at westlands 22 years now...use to regularly pop to WSM when they still had the old bristol factory open. But never quite got to the museum!

Pretty sure the TR6 is the oldest car taking part..

Couple of photos I took, while some of us had our graphics done, I love the composition on the RS

spikeDSC07584.jpg

spikeDSC07589.jpg

spikeDSC07579.jpg

spikeDSC07578.jpg

spikeDSC07555.jpg

IMG_3221.jpg

Great photos...fingers crossed the old lady Triumph keeps going and gives the newbys a run for there money! I have to say some of the motors look better with the stickers on! :lol:

Latest posts

Back