THIS Sunday 29th July 2012 Kent & Essex Meet

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roots893

Know that its really Short notice (but thought someone might have put a thread up! mentioning no names......... pumaracing062 ;p ) a few of us are getting together this sunday for a run down to the south coast area.
At the moment ther are 2 possible meet locations, being Lakeside and Maidstone Services (A2 just before M20 slip)
So far there are 2 FRP's and 2 standard Pumas with another couple of each to confirm, Me and Annie will have the little ones with us so anyone who has room for the Kids and other half are more than welcome to join us :thumbs:

Ginger Tom said:
Like I said to Ian on the other site, if you fancy coming up to watch some car racing on Sunday let me know (Ian has my number) and I'll give you the details on how to get there, if it wasn't for racing I'd be meeting up with you

Where you racing at fella?

As said in the PM, wouldn't it be easier to meet at Medway services on the M2 as thats heading down to the coast.. ?

Not sure exactly which ones you mean ... Is the postcode ME8 8PQ by any chance as this is where little Paul suggested :)... Good news that u can make it too :)
Be there around 11?

Had a great day today thanks to Little Paul, pumaracing62 and sparx, was a bit concerned at the amount of rain that was falling on the M2 to start with but turned out nice in the end. And thankfully no casualties although at one point did think that ian was trying to get into the lorry's BOOT!! :p
Was also nice to see Sparxs new paint job come to life as the sun got brighter.........Some pics for those who couldnt make it :wink:
DSCF2318.jpg

DSCF2319.jpg

DSCF2320.jpg

DSCF2321.jpg

DSCF2322.jpg

DSCF2323.jpg

DSCF2325.jpg

DSCF2326.jpg

DSCF2328.jpg

DSCF2329.jpg

DSCF2330.jpg

DSCF2331.jpg

DSCF2332.jpg

DSCF2333.jpg

DSCF2334.jpg

DSCF2335.jpg

DSCF2336.jpg

DSCF2339.jpg

DSCF2340.jpg

DSCF2343.jpg

DSCF2344.jpg

DSCF2346.jpg

Flying Scotsman said:
If you arrange one for the second week in Oct... then I might be in...

we was talking today fella about trying to get something regular sorted so im sure october wont be a problem :wink:

Latest posts

Back