Yorkshire Dales Meet Jan. 31st '09

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bucky

As per the post in the meet discussion area:

Was reading throught the posts by Neil and others for a meet in the Dales for some good but not too spirited driving.

I have come up with a good route that takes in The Buttertubs Pass and other good driving roads. Could even swing past Tan Hill as well !

Starting at Scotch Corner Services around 11 am on the A1 and heading down to Richmond, along to Reeth and through to Buttertubs, over to Hawes (lunch) and back along through some good driving country ending back at Scotch corner with a smile.

I have driven the roads time and again and always leave me happy, even when driving the works Renault Master (GTi) Minibus

I am planning on doing this fella at the end of the month and would love to have a convoy of Pumas.

Any interest? Add your name to the list. :D

spike. said:
not me, not me, not me :(

I'm up at Elvin's to celebrate Chinese New Year on 26th but coming back on 27th so this is a no go for me neither (I think there's 3 various Puma meets on the 31st AFAIK and I won't be going to any of them!)

It's a really bummer as those roads are great :D

Got a good response, posted the Meet on PP as well with 1/2 a dozen or so saying they might or maybe, possibly.

Will meet up at 1st car park on the left as youenter the Scotch Corner Services, if that is too busy i will be over by the Travelodge.

Just in case my mobile number is 07505009151,

Cheers Nick,

CANT WAIT !!

could meet you around Durham for a 3 puma convoy matey? not sure where would be best for you?

Back