Yorkshire Dales Meet Jan. 31st '09

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need some batteries for my camera!

#013 is pretty much up to standard, mud splattered all over

Neil said:
Need some batteries for my camera!

#013 is pretty much up to standard, mud splattered all over

was it you?

Image006.jpg

Nope, not me - mine has ProjectPuma URL stickers on the side windows.
Same state of dirtiness though!

I don't know if I've been counted as officially wanting to go to this, but I remember putting my name down as a possibility when it was first talked about a while ago.

Just thought I had better say that I don't think I'll be at this one now :(

recent expense of the new clutch and then the cost of fixing a damaged gearbox (looks like as a result of a ham fisted person at the clutch place) has left me a bit short so I could do with saving the fuel cost etc. :(

hope you have a gret day out though, and look forward to seeing you all at another meet later in the year :)

Can't wait for this, drove up the A1 on the outskirts of the Dales and saw the signposts to all the places we'll be heading through this weekend!

I was putting in a bit of cheeky practice on the Durham Dales, plenty of snow up north and some Damn Good driving to be had.

I'm looking forward to Buttertubs Pass :D

Let's hope the weather stays favourable for it - there should be some fantastic photo opportunities up there too (have a look at February on the ProjectPuma calendar for example!)

Gave the Pu it's first proper blast round the lanes and a good clearout on the way back.
Was bloody chilly on the hills so half my photo's came out 'slightly' blurry...lol
Have put a few (4) in the gallery to get things started.
Thanks Bucky for a great meet and some cracking roads to drive along. My Pu has a big grin on it's face...lol

Some great photos there Yip - does look a bit chilly though!

Looks like they were fantastic roads to drive

*jealous*

They were brilliant roads. I thought I knew the good roads locally to me and can't believe I've never been on any of the one's we drove today.

Took a video of a section we drove but I was all over, trying to drive them one handed while sticking a phone in front of my face didn't work too well...lol

Would have been good to have a fixed video fitted....and a chain gun to blast the bloody slow ar#es off the road...lol

I've been trying to upload some pics into the gallery, but my connection is shite tonight and it just isn't having it. Standby....

I've still got blurred vision due to my solid suspension, and I think I may have gone deaf. Worth it though, every minute.... :D

My right foot/leg's buggered byt the amount of sharp braking, and my back isn't exactly in good shape, but that the best fun I've ever had in the Puma!!

Bucky, congrats on a sensational meet :eek:k:

Back