Yorkshire Dales Meet Jan. 31st '09

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll see if I can make it :) , should be at Leeming that weekend.

BUMP ! Hope everyone is good and well. I was up throught the dales route over the weekend in the minibus, plenty of snow on top of Tan Hill but all of the other roads are Very drivable.

Still meeting at Scotch Corner services at 11am.

If anyone is coming down south on A1 from North East area there are a few of us meeting at the Shell sevices on the A690 just outside durham. CONVOY TIME.

Any queries gives us a post or a text/ring 07505009151.

Cheers Nick

erm... well me being me and all that... I 4got what time you said to be at shell :hide: LOL

zarablackcoupe said:
erm... well me being me and all that... I 4got what time you said to be at shell :hide: LOL

Me to thats why i didn't post one up ! lol.

About 10:15 am gives plenty of time to get down the A1 and maybe grab a Service station Coffee or SAUSAGE SARNIE !! :D

Good show Red. Do ya best.

Nice drive UP NORTH !

Plenty of winding roads and good views, not to mention the cracking company and sausage sarnies. :)

Only a week to go ! Can't wait, should be interesting plenty of snow sitting on the top of the Pennines still but the valley roads are all clear.

Sausage ahoy !

There's a Gallery directory all ready and waiting....

http://www.projectpuma.com/album_cat.php?cat_id=79" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:eek:k:

Back