Brands Hatch - Tues 13th Nov - FINAL UPDATE ADDED

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how many have booked now...is it five I have two cars and three people coming...

there are 5 cars currently booked, I have two cars, you have two cars and theres another car booked on. But if all the maybe attends would stick their names down... :thumbs:

That's great.... You know even if it is just the 6 of us... it will undoubtably be a good fun day... who cares what the weather is like! 2 White Puma's and a horde of FRP's!!

Flying Scotsman said:
That's great.... You know even if it is just the 6 of us... it will undoubtably be a good fun day... who cares what the weather is like! 2 White Puma's and a horde of FRP's!!

Sorry to disappoint fella but mine is a melina not FRP, altho uncs said RS will be tucked up for winter by then so if he does come it will be in his FRP

Sparx said:
Looking forward to this :thumbs:

Mmmm Oh yes... Just hope you can keep up hunni... :p

Roots893 said:
Flying Scotsman said:

Sorry to disappoint fella but mine is a melina not FRP, altho uncs said RS will be tucked up for winter by then so if he does come it will be in his FRP

Oh I'm not belittling your car, I was kind of referring to Pauls FRPs that he'll bring with himself and his son. I have a standard car too.

Oh no didn't take it that way geez... Besides all going well her heart won't be standerd by then as I'm sure yours isn't! :grin:

Roots893 said:
Oh no didn't take it that way geez... Besides all going well her heart won't be standerd by then as I'm sure yours isn't! :grin:

Am I detecting some modifications on the horizon...?

And no I guess not. I'm hoping to have in and around 200 of those horses by then lol.

Flying Scotsman said:
Roots893 said:

Am I detecting some modifications on the horizon...?

And no I guess not. I'm hoping to have in and around 200 of those horses by then lol.

Overtime permitting and keeping with her roots!!!... Maybe to little Kent. Power sticks will be slipped into her arteries!!!!
WOW!.... Me thinks that their might be some FRPS turning green! Or is it red? :lol:

Well all going well, One of Pauls will be incredibly fast, but I may have a chance at giving the other a run for its money... But it will be against the youthful exuberance of his son... so we might see two burning Puma wrecks by the end of the day lol.

I would loved to have given this a go but it sounds like you lot are all pro racers in 200bhp+ monsters! I don't think an old novice in a standard Puma like me would fit in (or keep up!) lol :grin:

BigAl said:
I would loved to have given this a go but it sounds like you lot are all pro racers in 200bhp+ monsters! I don't think an old novice in a standard Puma like me would fit in (or keep up!) lol :grin:

Al get on it fella.... I'm goring to have to ditch the bass bins etc for this .... It's the other halfs everyday car just with a bit of grunt!

Al don't be silly... It does not matter how much power you have in the car... its the day... and im a total novice too.. Get your name booked on!

@ Tom, Thats sucks that youre not taking the FRP.... Give it to someone else to take!

hey its not a race its a track day, its your own fun in your own car at your own pace, learning how to handle a car safely with lots of back up if you make a mistake....its nothing to do with the geezer who takes lessons in how to control his right foot then spends a small fortune on a track day car and totals it on the first outing trying to overtake a honda accord that was infront of him on graham hill bend... :oops: wasnt totalled really just off the road until I fixed the broken suspension arm and straightened a bit of metal work, plus removed a load of grass....and other bits...

but you want embarrassed, dont worry I will and always do do the most embarrasing thing...I have plenty of balls, good cars, excellent tracks but no bloody skill at all....massive embarrassment opportunity...

Back