Brands Hatch - Tues 13th Nov - FINAL UPDATE ADDED

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flying Scotsman said:
Like Paul says... its not a race.... until he tries to overtake me and then it will be... but im counting on his age and reaction times being less than mine lol :-D

you are right there mac, my reaction times will be less than yours...my age wotn be less though, that just keeps growing sadly, but we all suffer that problem

paulob1 said:
Flying Scotsman said:
Like Paul says... its not a race.... until he tries to overtake me and then it will be... but im counting on his age and reaction times being less than mine lol :-D

you are right there mac, my reaction times will be less than yours...my age wotn be less though, that just keeps growing sadly, but we all suffer that problem

Still have a youthful mind though Paul....

Zara said:
would have loved to have done this if non Fords were allowed! need to get out on the track more!!

Yeah, they said they wouldn't have been fussed but it is a magazine day.Can't have something horrible creeping in like something French...

well said ZARA...mind you that clio keeps rearing its ugly head and now the renault r26....hmm quick cars...and now lotus have a french engine...only problem with the france is that its full of frinch people...mind you i rather like some of the ladies over there....especially the way they say wipers....

paulob1 said:
well said ZARA...mind you that clio keeps rearing its ugly head and now the renault r26....hmm quick cars

Fabulous cars :)

If it was a weekend I might have been able to make it but not a workday :(

(If satsumas were allowed that is)

Flying Scotsman said:
Its a Ford isn't it... and you're like the boss.... I'm sure you can drive what you want.... I remember a certain Fiesta sneeking its way in at FF2010

2011... Cherie still had Milly at the 2010 show :)

Back