N.e Spring meet - Northumberland coastal route!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jamie will be taking full control over this guys as I wont be residing in the North at the time of this meet and will be busy getting sorted...

I'm a maybe for this - was slightly earlier than I was planning on getting the FRP out, and it needs taxing and servicing.

You'd have to drive pretty damn slowly - it really doesn't handle properly at all, despite the Nankangs on the back :lol:

you need them allround to get the benefit mate haha :lol:

Sorry guys - I'm not going to be able to make this one. Bit too far and the FRP desperately needs a service before such a long drive.

OK everyone!

Sorry I haven't posted much lately, but I've been absolutely swamped with uni and work! Not much time to do anything at all really...

I need to know A.S.A.P. who's coming to the meet for definite, because it looks like I'm not going to have the time to do it :(

Now if anyone's made arrangements, e.g. accommodation, etc. then we'll go ahead. But if it looks like it's going to be an ad-hoc affair then I don't think we'll be able to continue.

If it does get cancelled, rest assured I'll have a brilliant N.E. meet sorted out nearer the summer, once uni and work are all out of the way and I have time to breathe again!

Sorry again guys :(

that's a shame mate :(
If Id had the cash Id have came up and gave you a hand nee probs :(
... must keep your priorities right though :)

Just seen the date and I think I'm gonna be free tomorow so hopefully it will be my first meet! Just up the road aswell! Put me down as a maybe and I will try to make sure I'm not working! Any idea what time we will get back?

Latest posts

Back