Brands Hatch - Tues 13th Nov - FINAL UPDATE ADDED

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BigAl said:
I would loved to have given this a go but it sounds like you lot are all pro racers in 200bhp+ monsters! I don't think an old novice in a standard Puma like me would fit in (or keep up!) lol :grin:

I have a standard 1.7 engine too don't worry about it mate! :grin:

Like Paul says... its not a race.... until he tries to overtake me and then it will be... but im counting on his age and reaction times being less than mine lol :-D

Sparx said:
BigAl said:
I would loved to have given this a go but it sounds like you lot are all pro racers in 200bhp+ monsters! I don't think an old novice in a standard Puma like me would fit in (or keep up!) lol :grin:

I have a standard 1.7 engine too don't worry about it mate! :grin:

Yeah but also a lot less weight!.... In your car I mean and not referring to anyone's physical size before anyone tries to drop me in it!!! :lol:

Haha! Well... you did say i was pulling away a bit quicker than you on Sunday so i guess i have a slight advantage :lol:

Ok fellas, put my name down if it's not too late! :grin: What do I need to do ref. payment etc?

BigAl said:
Ok fellas, put my name down if it's not too late! :grin: What do I need to do ref. payment etc?

Call: 01474 875226 for Stuart Garland quoting that you are part of the Project Puma Group. Details will be taken and speak to Stuart about confirming your payment.

Sparx said:
Haha! Well... you did say i was pulling away a bit quicker than you on Sunday so i guess i have a slight advantage :lol:

Err watch it! .... That sounds like fighting talk! :lol:.... Have you seen Paul's recently posted pics of Sunday?????? :grin:

I know... but regarless of numbers... it will still be a great day.. lets just say that only the best attend... and the rest can enjoy their day cat work lol :thumbs:

Flying Scotsman said:
I know... but regarless of numbers... it will still be a great day.. lets just say that only the best attend... and the rest can enjoy their day cat work lol :thumbs:

Absolutely! :)

Flying Scotsman said:
BigAl said:

Call: 01474 875226 for Stuart Garland quoting that you are part of the Project Puma Group. Details will be taken and speak to Stuart about confirming your payment.

All booked! Spoken to Stuart so me & my Puma will be there on the day! :grin:

Hello mate

He took my card details and said they wouldn't take payment until numbers had been confirmed! Although he said that could happen within the next few weeks and they will email to confirm the payment had been taken.

Cheers
Al :grin:

Flying Scotsman said:
That's Brilliant!!!!! :thumbs:

What did he tell you about payment?

ANYONE ELSE INTERESTED IN BRANDS HATCH FOR THE PERFORMANCE FORD MAGAZINE DAY??

Call: 01474 875226 for Stuart Garland quoting that you are part of the Project Puma Group.

PumaJay said:
i might be able to make this, just need to see what money is like at the end of august and i'l let you know asap

Sure bud. But last day for booking on was actually Today. If you call Stuart Garland at the end of August then it's 50/50 whether or not you can book on. But lets hope eh.

Flying Scotsman said:
PumaJay said:
i might be able to make this, just need to see what money is like at the end of august and i'l let you know asap

Sure bud. But last day for booking on was actually Today. If you call Stuart Garland at the end of August then it's 50/50 whether or not you can book on. But lets hope eh.

Sparx said:
And you DON'T need to pay until MID OCTOBER :thumbs:

Book today! :pose:

Back